Working Papers » Working Papers

Working Papers

Students must:
- Fill out the New York State application
- Submit it to Ms. Nancy in Room D230
- The school will issue an employment certificate to the student
Make sure you have with you:
- An application with Section 1 completed and signed by a parent
- A birth certificate as proof of your age
- An original version of a New York State doctor's note (stating the student is "fit for employment") OR certificate of physical fitness completed by a NY State physician
Click here to complete your application today!